Your Health Care at Your Fingertips
(Managed by AthenaHealth)
If you did not receive an “Invite” to the portal in your email, initiated by staff at Putnam North Family Medical Center, please follow the instructions below to create Your Patient Portal Account.
You must have an email account in order to utilize this service. You will also need to know the email address and primary phone number we have on file for you.
- Open your internet browser (Microsoft Internet Explorer works best with this program) and type in the navigation bar www.pnfmc.com. Click on the Secure Portal Login link (yellow arrow).
- When you click the link, this is the page that will appear.
- Click on “Sign up today” (as shown in the yellow circle) to begin your account registration.
- Fill in all of the fields, including the section for “I’m not a robot” as shown in the photo below
- Choose how you would like to verify your identity. After you click “Send Code”, you will receive an automated email, phone call, or text with a six-digit temporary passcode.
- Enter the six-digit passcode on the next screen and click “Continue.”
- Create a password, confirm the password, accept the Terms and Conditions, and click “Continue.”
- YOU’RE DONE! Now you can:
- Send/receive secure messages to/from your provider and the office staff via internet.
- Request medications and view personal health information.
- View your balance, print statements, and make a payment.
- View and request appointments.
- Browse health facts and information
The Patient Portal is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from the comfort and privacy of your home, office, or mobile device. If you have any questions about the Patient Portal, please call or ask a staff at Putnam North Family Medical Center.
These images below are to show you what the patient portal looks like.